Wednesday 15 April 2015

Poor Me ...

Not feeling too well tonight.  Horrid sore throat and gland so swollen it hurts to swallow!  Headache. Earache.  You name it.  Don't know where that came from but do know I plan on hopping into bed soon to (hopefully) sleep it off. An early night should help.  So this will be short and snappy but full of love for anyone reading it (and of course those who don't).

The Epic is bounding along.  I don't know why I call it The Epic.  At the moment it is around 30,000 words and it needs to be ten times that to qualify for  a 21st century Epic.  Mind you Jonathan Livingstone Seagull is about as Epic as you can get and is, I think, less than 22,000.  So now you know!

Sold another copy of my book today.  My Writer is trickling along like a sweet little babbling brook at the end of a garden.  Eventually it will join a river and when it hits the Ocean - wow!

No good - can't think - head hurts.

Bed callzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment